When the team is in a fix or feeling tense, Ivy’s bubbly personality improves the morale of the team. Learn more about the cheery mood-maker of the Creative team.
1. What is your role at Lion & Lion? How long have you worked here?
Web designer – I have worked here for around 6 months.
2. What projects have you worked on?
FWD, TIME and HERMO are some of the brands I’ve worked on.
3. What are your thoughts on the opportunities you get at Lion & Lion to work with world class brands?
It’s a great opportunity to learn and gain experience when working with world class brands. It’s very interesting how they want to introduce their brands and increase sales through ecommerce websites and social media.
4. Every job has its own challenges. What kind of challenges do you face, and how do you overcome them?
Each challenge we face makes us stronger. The challenges that we face are the need to produce quality work within a tight deadline. To overcome this, we always stay creative and organised while we collaborate with other related teams or people.
5. Teamwork and communication is essential at Lion & Lion. Describe how you work with your team to complete each project?
Communication is important no matter where are we, what are we doing and what job we have. We need to make sure everyone clearly understands the project objectives and deadlines. We always help each other whenever it’s needed.
6. Working at Lion & Lion require a lot of creativity and passion. How do you stay creative?
I surround myself with creative people. We can all benefit from being around a group of creative people as they can help us see things from different perspectives.
7. What do you enjoy most about working at Lion & Lion?
I enjoy the people and the culture at the office. Working with a team and growing together.
8. To be successful is every Lion & Lion’s aim. What does success mean to you?
For me, success is working towards my dream, achieving the goals that I have set for myself, maintaining a healthy balance in my life. Self-improvement lets me gain the satisfaction of a job well done..