Lion & Lion is a fast-growing, full service digital agency across South East Asia. We are on a regional basis managing large clients such as L’Oréal Group, IKEA and AXA. Our Indonesian team and client base is growing rapidly, and we therefore need more people in our team.
We are currently looking for a top performer to enter the position as as Account Manager. You will be joining a strong and expanding team at the Jakarta office. The role involves working closely with the Head of Social Media and social media team to grow Lion & Lion’s Indonesian business.
- Be able to manage all communication and coordination between the client and internal teams when executing the projects.
- Have an ability to plan, create, manage and grow brand presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and blogs.
- Be able to manage client expectations, as well as maintain the timeline with internal teams, and manage process for client deliverables in order to reach key campaign dates.
- Be able to monitor project performance and delivery, and generate the analysis result and provide recommendation.
- You have minimum three years of experience in digital marketing, at least two of these years in an Account Servicing role.
- You are Independent, very structured, hardworking is a plus point, fast to hands on,and ambitious to reach goals.
- You pay attention to detail and are very thorough.
- Able to write and converse in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Be part of lean, highly motivated, international team with high growth ambitions.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary based on your experienced.
- Performance bonus provided quarterly.
Become part of the team!
If you got what it takes to become a part of Lion & Lion team then please send an email to email@example.com with Account Manager in the subject line. Please attach a cover letter, resume, and other related documents that would be required.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!